Access to basic necessities of life including clean and potable water is extremely difficult for many people and communities in Ghana hurting children and women the most
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is appealing for strategic donations, support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships from domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good/spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create a sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public or societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices. All donations helps Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development and ecological/environmental protection projects.
Impact Thematic Pillars
On the basis of our excellent local knowledge, expertise and experience, to facilitate the actualization of our zeal, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, resilient, resourceful and thriving communities, people and lifestyles, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) have identifies six (6) strategic impact focus areas, all of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through Kra Travel's flagship people-centered and community inspired "Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)", we are absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles and development, social, cultural, economic and humanitarian assistance or services, training, capacity building, public education, information dissemination, outreach, awareness raising and sensitization on pervasive and emerging critical challenges and issues confronting society, communities and people including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Livelihoods improvement/support, employable (technical and vocational) skills acquisition, education, healthy and active lifestyles
- Sustainable/organic farming, agriculture and mining, sanitation, waste management, community greening, tree planting and horticulture
- Environmental, wildlife, natural resources, biodiversity, flora, fauna, energy, water and food conservation, preservation, protection and pollution/waste prevention
- History, heritage and native/indigenous culture promotion, conservation, preservation and restoration, peace building, conflicts mediation and crisis management
- Business, entrepreneurial and career/professional, corruption, human trafficking/migrants smuggling detection, prevention and response actions, democratic development, leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations, marketing, accounting/finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development
- Social, intercultural, diversity management and adventure excursions and tours as our contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to active and healthy lifestyles, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, flora and fauna management, conservation, protection and restoration at tourists sites and attractions, cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications/relations competences development
As part of/and in fulfillment of our sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development impact contract and commitments to host communities, special target groups, communities and generally the people of Ghana and humanity, we have also developed and rolled these strategic programs highlighted below;
- Challenged Expedition
- Persons with Disabilities in Ghana Empowerment Through Tourism Innovations
- Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation
- Human Trafficking and Migrants Smuggling Eradication Initiative
- Initiative for Integrity, Moral and Ethical Conduct
- Ghana Intercultural, Diversity, Social, Humanitarian and Youth Alive Fiesta
- Accra Innovative and Collaborative Development NEST
- Global Intercultural, Diversity and Peace Network
- Ladies Nest Initiative
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) request for all Social and Humanitarian Impact Donations (SHID) to be made through direct bank transfer or mobile money transfer for which bank details has been provided below or in cash, western union and money gram transfers.
Bank Name: NATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK
Branch: HEADQUARTERS - ACCRA
Account Name: KRA INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS LTD
Account Number: 110 205 681 6001
SWIFT Code: NIBGGHAC
+233 541 741 202
+233 264 475 836
+233 248 824 018
+1 301 675 1358
+43 660 417 9011
+39 331 723 2339
+44 780 333 6925
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel