As a Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel's (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) responsible, ethical, conscientious and sustainable tourism, travel, vacation, holidays and hospitality. Field trips, sightseeing, excursions, recreation, leisure and outdoor packages, experiences and activities, other products and services.
Are designed to appeal to audiences across the globe passionate about ecological, wildlife, nature, biodiversity, environmental, natural resources, flora, fauna marine and ecosystems conservation and protection. Culture, coastlines, beach, water falls, rivers, lakes, beach and water fronts. History, heritage, precious minerals and chocolate. Philanthropy, active, healthy and sustainable living, lifestyles and livelihoods. Economic, social and humanitarian development enthusiasts. Particularly from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Middle East and the Gulf Region.
Kra Travel is absolutely passionate, committed and devoted to providing impeccable experiences to a multi-dimensional segment of the market population such as companies, businesses, institutions, organizations, departments and agencies (corporate), networks, groups, clubs, associations, families, friends and individuals (social).
These include and not limited to the following clientele base;
- Domestic tourists
- International tourists
- Religious organizations/groups
- Student/educational institutions
- Families, friends and individuals
- Companies, institutions and organizations
- Government/non-Governmental organizations
- Professional bodies, clubs, associations and networks
- Public influencers, high profile personalities and celebrities
- Social, youth and community networks, clubs and associations
- Chief executives, board members and senior management teams
- Individuals and groups (traders, artisans, farmers, fishermen, fishmongers etc.)
- Private and small scale companies, enterprises, businesses and service providers
- Large, medium and start-up businesses or companies, institutions and organizations
- Public and civil sector, corporate, private and civil society organizations, institutions and agencies
- Government ministries, departments and agencies, metropolitan, municipal and district assemblies
- Diplomats, embassy, high commission and consular officials, diplomatic missions, dignitaries and expatriates
- All excellence driven other identifiable formal and informal institutions, organizations, associations, networks and individuals
- Professionals, students, youth, social, community, music, entertainments, arts and cultural groups, clubs, networks and associations
- Ecological, wildlife, nature, biodiversity, environmental, natural resources, flora and fauna conservation and protection, culture, beach, history, precious minerals and chocolate, philanthropists, sustainable economic, social and humanitarian development enthusiasts particularly from North America, Europe, Asia, middle east and the Gulf region
- Everyone who is driven by curiosity, loves authentic arts, culture and history, excitement, education, entertainment and fun, wants to be part of the movement to achieve and maintain ecological, wildlife, biodiversity, environmental, natural resource responsibility, social, intercultural, diversity and ethnic understanding, appreciation and friendliness facilitating communal peaceful co-existence and respect for each other’s religion, culture, ethnicity and gender
Persona Profile of Kra Travel Target Audience
On the basis of Kra Travel's (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) Social Enterprise (SE) philosophy and principles, the organization's target audience shall have a profile which includes and not limited to those that fits and satisfies any of the following profile:
- Stable, low, middle and high income earner.
- Excellence driven, higher taste for authenticity and impeccable customer experience.
- Social, economic and humanitarian consciousness, sympathies and responsiveness towards the plight of the poor, needy, vulnerable, underprivileged, marginalized, deprived and minorities.
- Chocolate, Culture, history, heritage, adventure, wildlife, biodiversity, nature, ecological, natural resources, precious minerals, flora, fauna, marine and ecosystems. Sports, coastlines, beach, water falls, rivers, lakes, beach and water fronts. Sun, sea, sand, swim and surf. Sightseeing, excursions, field trips, recreation, leisure and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Ecological, wildlife, nature, biodiversity, environmental, natural resources, precious minerals, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems. Culture, history and heritage conservation, protection, restoration and promotion. Sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles, livelihoods and development responsibility, purpose, values and impact creation consciousness and enthusiasts.