“Advancing Positive Grassroots Transformational, Radical and Fundamental Social, Cultural, Business, Entrepreneurial, Economic, Humanitarian and Environmental Responsibility, Purpose, Impact, Values Creation and Support Systems. Diversity, Inclusion, Uncomplimentary Prejudices, Perceptions, Stereotypes, Glass Ceilings, Tokenism, Mindsets and Attitudinal Change”.
Social and Humanitarian Interventions and Impact Projects (SHIIP)
Kra Travel's (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) "Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)", is a pro-grassroots, poor, needy, vulnerable, underprivileged, deprived, marginalized and minority philanthropic and charitable social inclusion, diversity management, inter-personal, cultural, community engagement, assistance and sustainable development initiative.
All the research, analysis and implementation guidelines done was to develop a program in line with a cherished typical age-old Ghanaian charitable, philanthropic, generosity, kindness and compassionate social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and sustainable development perspective, goodwill and benevolence practices. That amplifies community sharing and inter-dependency. And which serves as a formidable, valuable and reliable social, cultural, humanitarian and economic safety nets for the needy, poor, vulnerable, underprivileged, deprived and marginalized within communities and society especially, children.
Thematically, the “Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)” aims at periodically organizing and offering charitable and philanthropic events, programs and activities for grassroots, poor, needy, vulnerable, underprivileged, marginalized, minority and deprived people, groups and communities.
The direct beneficiaries of such events, activities and programs are Children, Seniors (Elderly), and in particular, the Youth, Persons with Special Needs, Disabilities, Reduced Mobility and Physically or Mobility Challenged.
Impact Thematic Pillars
Through this flagship people-centered and community inspired “Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)”, Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide or engage in sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles, livelihoods and development. Social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, storytelling, soft diplomacy, information dissemination, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy programs and activities.
On the basis of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) excellent hands-on local knowledge, expertise and experience, and to facilitate the actualization of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) passions, zeal, enthusiasm, commitments, determination and desire. To activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, robust, resilient, resourceful, self-reliant and thriving communities, people, living, lifestyles and livelihoods. Within all spheres of life and/or human endeavors, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) have identified six (6) strategic impact focus areas. All of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Developmental, social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental interventions, assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, information dissemination, storytelling, soft diplomacy, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy programs and activities. To be undertaking on diverse pervasive, systemic and emerging critical challenges, difficulties, barriers and issues confronting society, communities and people includes and not limited to the following highlights:
- History, heritage, native and indigenous culture conservation, preservation, protection and restoration. Peace-building, conflicts prevention or mediation and crisis management
- Livelihoods improvement and support, employable (business, entrepreneurial, projects, programs, personal, career or professional, technical and vocational) skills development and acquisition
- Sustainable or organic farming, agriculture and mining. Sanitation, pollution and waste prevention and/or disposal management. Community greening, tree planting and horticulture. Sports, healthy and active living, lifestyles and livelihoods
- Water, food, energy, environmental, wildlife, ecological, natural resources, biodiversity, nature, wildlife habitats, forest, vegetation, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems protection, conservation, preservation and restoration, pollution or waste prevention and management
- Human trafficking, migrants smuggling and corruption detection, prevention and response actions. Transformational leadership, democratic development, human and minority rights. Diversity management dynamics, social and intercultural communications and relationships building. Marketing, accounting, finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development and acquisition
- Social, intercultural, diversity management, sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods field trips, sightseeing, excursions, adventure, outdoor recreation and leisure as Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems management, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration particularly, at tourists sites, locations and attractions. Cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building competences development
Health, nutritional, sanitation, hygiene, waste disposal and management education and outreach clinic organized for students at Gomoa Otuam in the central region of Ghana, hometown of Ghana’s former and late President Prof. John Evans Atta Mills
As part of/and in fulfillment of our sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development impact contract and commitments to host communities, special target groups, communities and generally, the people of Ghana and humanity we have also developed and rolled these strategic programs highlighted below;
- Challenged Expedition
- Persons with Disabilities in Ghana Empowerment Through Tourism Innovations
- Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation
- Human Trafficking and Migrants Smuggling Eradication Initiative
- Initiative for Integrity, Moral and Ethical Conduct
- Ghana Intercultural, Diversity, Social, Humanitarian and Youth Alive Fiesta
- Accra Innovative and Collaborative Development NEST
- Global Intercultural, Diversity and Peace Network
- Ladies Nest Initiative
Strategic Social and Humanitarian Appeal
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is a Startup Social Enterprise (SE) at its very nascent stage. Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) therefore, does not have all the required resources or financial capabilities and cannot do it all by itself.
To achieve the broad based and grassroots impact, mandates, goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic donations, support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorship. From domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing and making. Media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good or spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public and societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minorities and humanity in general.
Your gracious sponsorship, donation, support, partnership and/or collaboration will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many Seniors (Elderly), Persons with Disabilities, Special Needs, Reduced Mobility and Physically or Mobility Challenged, adorable Children, Youth and other people. Who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, criminal groups and/or self-destructive social vices.
Sponsorship, donation, support, partnership and/or collaboration helps Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) to fund and/or implement the diverse strategic pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minority, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian and economic development. Sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods improvement, services and assistance. Energy, water, food, waste, pollution, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, wildlife habitats, forest, marine and ecosystems management, prevention, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration activities, programs and projects "Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)“.
Donation, Sponsorship, Partnership and/or Support information
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel
Compassion activated! As part of activities to actualize our passions and commitments to the poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized, underprivileged and minorities, we recently donated clothing, food items and other basic necessities of life to migrant beggars on the streets of Accra, Ghana