Provision of training, capacity building, public education, awareness raising and sensitization on sustainable or organic farming, agriculture and mining under Kra Travel's Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)
As a Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel's (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) Social, Cultural, Humanitarian, Economic and Environmental Impact (SCHEEI) intervention actions are hinged on the following strategic fields of focus:
- Justice and peace literacy advocacy
- Peace building and conflict management
- Youth development, engagement and empowerment
- Undocumented, irregular and forced migration advocacy
- Sustainable economic, social, humanitarian and livelihoods improvement assistance or support services
- Human trafficking and migrants smuggling prevention, protection and prosecution response actions
- Integrity, ethical, transparency, human rights, accountability and democratic development advocacy
- Wildlife, biodiversity, nature, environmental, natural resource, ecological, wildlife habitats, flora, fauna, marine and ecosystems preservation, protection, conservation and restoration advocacy
- Business, entrepreneurial, personal, career or professional, projects and products, leadership, diversity, social and intercultural communications and relationships building skills development, marketing, accounting, ICT, online and digital literacy and skills training
Impact Thematic Pillars
Through the flagship people-centered and community inspired “Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)”, Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles, livelihoods and development. Social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, storytelling, soft diplomacy, information dissemination, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy.
On the basis of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) excellent hands-on local knowledge, expertise and experience, and to facilitate the actualization of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) passions, zeal, enthusiasm, commitments, determination and desire. To activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, robust, resilient, resourceful, self-reliant and thriving communities, people, living, lifestyles and livelihoods. Within all spheres of life and/or human endeavors, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) have identified six (6) strategic impact focus areas. All of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Developmental, social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental interventions, assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, information dissemination, storytelling, soft diplomacy, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy programs and activities. To be undertaking on diverse pervasive, systemic and emerging critical challenges, difficulties, barriers and issues confronting society, communities and people includes and not limited to the following highlights:
- History, heritage, native and indigenous culture conservation, preservation, protection and restoration. Peace-building, conflicts prevention or mediation and crisis management
- Livelihoods improvement and support, employable (business, entrepreneurial, projects, programs, personal, career or professional, technical and vocational) skills development and acquisition
- Sustainable or organic farming, agriculture and mining. Sanitation, pollution and waste prevention and/or disposal management. Community greening, tree planting and horticulture. Sports, healthy and active living, lifestyles and livelihoods
- Water, food, energy, environmental, wildlife, ecological, natural resources, biodiversity, nature, wildlife habitats, forest, vegetation, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems protection, conservation, preservation and restoration, pollution or waste prevention and management
- Human trafficking, migrants smuggling and corruption detection, prevention and response actions. Transformational leadership, democratic development, human and minority rights. Diversity management dynamics, social and intercultural communications and relationships building. Marketing, accounting, finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development and acquisition
- Social, intercultural, diversity management, sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods field trips, sightseeing, excursions, adventure, outdoor recreation and leisure as Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems management, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration particularly, at tourists sites, locations and attractions. Cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building competences development
For the purpose of clarity, internal and external bench marking, better understanding and appreciation of these thematic pillars, we deem it appropriate to provide further explanations:
- Tourism, travel and hospitality business, entrepreneurial and products development, marketing, ICT, online and digital literacy, sustainable or organic agriculture or farming, water, health, sanitation and waste management training, capacity building, public education, awareness creation and sensitization for the youth especially, females to facilitate employable skills acquisition, livelihoods improvement and sustainable employment generation, environmental, biodiversity, wildlife, nature and natural resource protection, conservation and restoration within host and indigenous communities. Invigoration of the bottom of the social, cultural and economic pyramid through stimulation and/or promotion of pro-poor touristic social and intercultural relations leisure, educational, recreation and economic activities as an approach with the ultimate goal of contributing to achieving the sustainable development goals relating to education, women, inequality, economy, poverty, food and institutions
- Educate the citizenry and corporate entities to win their hearts and minds on the importance of environmental responsibility, Eco-friendly, sustainability, green living, best energy, water, sanitation, waste disposal, usage and/or management practices and the devastation caused by climate change at the grassroots level through public education, sensitization, training and capacity building to serve as a catalyst for a Corporate and Communal Sustainability and Green Revolution (CCSGR). This will be achieved through initiating community projects including clean-up at tourists sites or attractions particularly beaches, sustainable farming or agriculture, sanitation, waste disposal and management education, tree planting and other conservation projects and activities with the ultimate goal of significantly driving and playing leading role in achieving the sustainable development goal relating to energy, water, climate, ecosystems, sustainability and marine system
- Capital investment into the development of social amenities (clinics, schools, water, sanitation and waste management etc.) particularly targeted at deprived communities and direct beneficiaries (social, culturally, economically and politically disadvantaged) of our intervention programs, an approach towards contributing to achieving the sustainable development goals dealing with education, health, water, infrastructure and inequality. Additionally, the Social Enterprise (SE) Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) will facilitate regeneration or rejuvenation of various local and indigenous communities by organizing periodic social and intercultural recreation, leisure, education and sporting activities that will facilitate engaging the energies of the youth into fruitful and life enhancing endeavors and thereby distracting their minds from all kinds of self-destructive, social, culturally and economically unacceptable behaviors. We believe this approach can as well help to achieve communal peaceful co-existence, reduce child delinquencies and crimes
- The periodic organization of social and intercultural relations programs, aims to promote grassroots cultural diplomacy through intercultural relations competences development and diversity management dynamics to influence social, cultural and behavioral change with the ultimate goal of eliminating all facets of social, cultural, economic and political glass ceilings, prejudices, tokenism and uncomplimentary stereotypes within all spheres of human endeavor for the attainment of equality for self-actualization, determination and development irrespective of gender, ethnic, cultural or religious backgrounds to serve as a catalyst for achieving and maintaining peaceful co-existence, safety and security within all Ghanaian communities.
- The program is designed for everyone who loves to have fun and be part of the movement to achieve and maintain intercultural, diversity, religious and ethnic understanding, appreciation and friendliness. This is also another approach adopted to drive and assist in achieving and entrenching the sustainable development goals relating to institutions, women, economy and inequality, targeting especially, Ghanaian rural communities where discrimination against females and particularly the girl child is highly endemic
Strategic Social and Humanitarian Appeal
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is a startup Social Enterprise (SE) at its very nascent stage. Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) therefore, does not have all the required resources or financial capabilities and cannot do it all by itself.
To achieve the broad based and grassroots impact, mandates, goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic donations, support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships. From domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing and making. Media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good or spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public and societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minorities and humanity in general.
Your gracious sponsorship, donation, support, partnership and/or collaboration will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many Elderly, Persons with Disabilities, Special Needs, Reduced Mobility and Physically or Mobility Challenged, adorable children, youth and other people who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, criminal groups and/or self-destructive social vices.
Sponsorship, donation, support, partnership and/or collaboration helps Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) to fund and/or implement this and other strategic pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minority, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian and economic development. Sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods improvement, services and assistance. Energy, water, food, waste, pollution, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, wildlife habitats, forest, marine and ecosystems management, prevention, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration activities and programs
Donation, Sponsorship, Partnership and/or Support information
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel
Provision of livelihoods improvement assistance or support, business, entrepreneurship and products development, marketing, accounting, ICT, online and digital literacy or skills training, economic, social and humanitarian support systems under Kra Travel's "Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)"