Strategic Marketing, Sales, Business, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Branding and Brand Reputation Development Solutions
Internationalization, multiculturalism, global inter-connectivity and inter-dependencies has brought in its wake the needy for a paradigm shift in strategic marketing, sales, brand reputation, corporate, business and entrepreneurial development, management, administration and operations approach.
This training is an actionable strategy development and implementation workshop tailored to meet the needs of existing and prospective marketing and sales professionals, employees or agents, business owners, executives, leaders, managers and administrators of companies, businesses, institutions, organizations, ministries, departments and agencies who want to cultivate a paradigm shift, rethink and scale marketing and sales, public and social image, strategic resources management, administration and planning efficiency and effectiveness.
It is designed to suit the skill sets, proficiency, knowledge, competencies, exposure and experience needs, wants,expectations and/or requirements of existing, new and prospective marketing professionals,business owners, executives, administrators, managers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
The training and capacity building focus on key strategic management and leadership specialization topics including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Lean management
- Business development and ethics
- Talents acquisition and development
- Strategic management and leadership
- Crisis communication and management
- Quality control and standardization strategies
- Harnessing the influence of brand ambassadors
- Emerging trends in marketing and sales dynamics
- Customer courtesies, experience creation and service delivery
- Cultivating strategic partnerships, collaborations and networks
- Team building, communication, coordination and management
- Introduction to creating and managing social media/online visibility
- Scenario planning, development, interpretation and implementation
- Co-creation of social and environmental values, impact and benefits
- Developing confidence, self-esteem and persuasive communication competencies
- Diversity management, social and intercultural communication/relations dynamics
Location: Accra, Ghana
Venue: Ampomaah Hotel, East Legon
Registration Fees: from USD$95
RSVP: through any of the following links
+233 541 741 202
+233 264 475 836
+233 248 824 018
+1 301 675 1358
Socialization: follow, like and/or share us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @kratravel
We are currently accepting, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorship from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, events marketing, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited institutions, organizations, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks and individuals.