Livelihoods improvement and support interventions for the people of Adum Banso one of the most deprived and marginalized communities in the Wassa areas of the Western Region of Ghana
Generally, all Social Enterprises (SE) including Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) as human centric pro-poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minorities and environmental sustainability business models derives their strength and legitimacy in the firm believe and principles of re-investing larger percentage of their profits back into people and community social, humanitarian, economic development and environmental sustainability, conservation and protection projects with the ultimate goal to provide reliefs and to assuage the social, humanitarian and economic development, environmental and natural resources degradation, pollution, deprivation and suffering of grassroots communities and people primarily targeting the very poor, needy marginalized, minorities, underprivileged and vulnerable.
However, in addition to these basic believes, philosophy and principles of Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) will dedicate itself to specially having soft spot for individuals or groups marked as highly vulnerable and marginalized and considered to be minorities such as Persons with Disabilities, Special Needs, Reduced Mobility, Physically or Mobility Challenged, and mostly confined to the peripherally of social, cultural, economic, political, family and developmental structures. These individuals or groups will receive exclusive attention and at all material times will be treated as automatic and or direct beneficiaries of Kra Travel's (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) social, economic and humanitarian responsibilities, purpose, impact, values creation and support systems.
Besides host communities, the Western region of Ghana and generally Ghana as whole, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel's (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) impact initiatives and interventions focus particularly on the Wassa people and communities geographically located in the Western region of Ghana. However, to be able to achieve the short term goals, objectives and targets, our pro-poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, marginalized and minorities social, humanitarian, economic and environmental impact intervention programs and initiatives will be piloted in the following strategically chosen Wassa indigenous communities or towns:
- BOPP Estate
- Adum Banso
- Adum Domenase
The motivation for penciling out the Wassa indigenous people and communities located geographically in the Western Region of Ghana for assistance emanate from the key factors highlighted below:
- Lack of social/public amenities, infrastructure, facilities and services (clean/portable water, health, education, sanitation, waste management)
- Pervasive abject poverty, poor living standards, over reliance on traditional shifting cultivation, slash and burn farming/agriculture, illegal mining activities, subsistence lifestyles and living conditions within the Western region of Ghana, Wassa communities and the selected towns in particular
- The region is one of the most impoverished, deprived and poverty endemic regions within Ghana though highly endowed in natural resources and particularly the Wassa indigenous people and communities are among the highest needs within the region. Ironically, it is within same region that Ghana produce/export oil in commercial quantities
- The founder, as a native of the indigenous Wassa traditional area and a direct beneficiary of the benevolence of the age-old Ghanaian social, cultural and economic practices of community sharing and inter-dependencies, which serves as a valuable and reliable social, cultural and economic safety nets for the needy, poor, underprivileged and vulnerable persons within various communities, consider this as paying back to humanity and an obligatory to assist in uplifting the living standards of the people and communities that provided the inspiration for striving to be compassionate to the plight of the poor, vulnerable, marginalized, needy, minorities and underprivileged facilitating to assist in making an impact
Impact Thematic Pillars
Through the flagship people-centered and community inspired “Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)”, Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles, livelihoods and development. Social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, storytelling, soft diplomacy, information dissemination, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy.
On the basis of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) excellent hands-on local knowledge, expertise and experience, and to facilitate the actualization of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) passions, zeal, enthusiasm, commitments, determination and desire. To activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, robust, resilient, resourceful, self-reliant and thriving communities, people, living, lifestyles and livelihoods. Within all spheres of life and/or human endeavors, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) have identified six (6) strategic impact focus areas. All of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Developmental, social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental interventions, assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, information dissemination, storytelling, soft diplomacy, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy programs and activities. To be undertaking on diverse pervasive, systemic and emerging critical challenges, difficulties, barriers and issues confronting society, communities and people includes and not limited to the following highlights:
- History, heritage, native and indigenous culture conservation, preservation, protection and restoration. Peace-building, conflicts prevention or mediation and crisis management
- Livelihoods improvement and support, employable (business, entrepreneurial, projects, programs, personal, career or professional, technical and vocational) skills development and acquisition
- Sustainable or organic farming, agriculture and mining. Sanitation, pollution and waste prevention and/or disposal management. Community greening, tree planting and horticulture. Sports, healthy and active living, lifestyles and livelihoods
- Water, food, energy, environmental, wildlife, ecological, natural resources, biodiversity, nature, wildlife habitats, forest, vegetation, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems protection, conservation, preservation and restoration, pollution or waste prevention and management
- Human trafficking, migrants smuggling and corruption detection, prevention and response actions. Transformational leadership, democratic development, human and minority rights. Diversity management dynamics, social and intercultural communications and relationships building. Marketing, accounting, finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development and acquisition
- Social, intercultural, diversity management, sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods field trips, sightseeing, excursions, adventure, outdoor recreation and leisure as Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems management, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration particularly, at tourists sites, locations and attractions. Cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building competences development
Strategic Social and Humanitarian Appeal
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is a startup Social Enterprise (SE) at its very nascent stage. Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) therefore, does not have all the required resources or financial capabilities and cannot do it all by itself.
To achieve the broad based and grassroots impact, mandates, goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic donations, support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships. From domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing and making. Media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good or spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public and societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minorities and humanity in general.
Your gracious sponsorship, donation, support, partnership and/or collaboration will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many Elderly, Persons with Disabilities, Special Needs, Reduced Mobility and Physically or Mobility Challenged, adorable children, youth and other people who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, criminal groups and/or self-destructive social vices.
Sponsorship, donation, support, partnership and/or collaboration helps Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) to fund and/or implement this and other strategic pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minority, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian and economic development. Sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods improvement, services and assistance. Energy, water, food, waste, pollution, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, wildlife habitats, forest, marine and ecosystems management, prevention, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration activities and programs
Donation, Sponsorship, Partnership and/or Support information
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel
Livelihoods improvement & support interventions for the people of Namootanga a very deprived and marginalized community in the Upper East Region of Ghana