Training, Capacity-Building, Skills Development or Acquisition and Sensitization project for Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Professionals, Employees, Service Providers, Companies, Businesses and other Relevant Stakeholders on Human Trafficking and Migrants Smuggling (Undocumented, Irregular and Forced Migration)
"Supporting and Strengthening Social and Humanitarian Development Response, Human or Minority Rights, the Rights to Self-Actualization, Development and Determination, Peace, Stability, Safety, Security, Protection, Law and Order for a Sustainable Pro-Poor, Needy, Vulnerable, Deprived, Minorities, Underprivileged and Marginalized Development through Non-Formal Education"
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) as as Social Enterprise (SE) with special interest and dedicated focus on the poor, needy , vulnerable, underprivileged, deprived, minorities and marginalized people living in rural and undeserved communities who are identified as most susceptible victims of migrants smuggling and human trafficking (undocumented, irregular and forced migration), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) profess the following as the primary mandates, goals, objectives and targets for introducing this project are;
- To leverage the development and acquisition of requisite skills, knowledge, experience, exposure and technical capabilities to identify, protect, prevent, intercept, disrupt and appropriately respond to the clandestine activities or movement of human traffickers and migrant smugglers.
- To plan, organize, provide and amplify constant and consistent human trafficking and migrants smuggling (undocumented, irregular and forced migration) prevention training and capacity-building for tourism, travel and hospitality industrial sector professionals, employees, service providers, businesses, companies, organizations and institutions, other critical stakeholders.
- To adopt every possible mechanism, tools or strategies and capitalize on every opportunity to impress upon tourism, travel and hospitality professionals, employees, service providers, companies and businesses, other corporate, civil, public and private sector entities to integrate migrants smuggling and human trafficking prevention as a major component of their corporate social, humanitarian and economic responsibility programs.
- Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) through this project, to activate the prioritization of identifying, rescuing and institution of support systems for victims through training, capacity-building and employable skills development or acquisition, counseling, re-orientation and integration programs. And on the other hand, to advocate for punitive actions against perpetrators with the ultimate aim of deterring others from engaging in this heinous crime against humanity also known as modern day slavery.
- To mount a continues and sustained outreach and awareness creation campaign about the real dangers and challenges that confront victims of migrants smuggling and human trafficking (undocumented, forced and irregular migration) such as threat to life or actual death, extreme hardships, prostitution, violence against victims, alcoholism, drugs or substance abuse backbreaking child labor, child marriages, sex and prostitution, other heinous crimes against victims including and not limited to crude removal of vital human organs or parts.
- To serve as a catalyst for a paradigm shift towards a formidable social, cultural, economic and political commitment to addressing the fundamental sustainable economic and social development difficulties, issues, challenges or barriers particularly, decent and sustainable employment, jobs creation, income generation, alternative livelihood, livelihoods improvement and lack of opportunities for self-actualization, development and determination within local communities and immediate environments. Confronting especially women and the youth who unfortunately and regrettably, are the main victims or source of supply for perpetrators of migrants smuggling and human trafficking.
- To plan, organize, provide and amplify events and other activities including and not limited to rigorous public education, relations, communication, information dissemination, storytelling, soft diplomacy, awareness raising, sensitization, advocacy, campaigns, activism, training and capacity-building at the regional, districts, community and local level. Aimed to win the hearts and minds of the people especially, parents about the serious dangers and threats posed by human trafficking and migrants smuggling, techniques used by these unscrupulous individuals and/or groups involved in migrants smuggling and human trafficking (undocumented, irregular and forced migration) and the urgent need for its prevention, protection and response actions. This is also to influence prospective victims making informed decisions when approached by perpetrators.
- Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd), as a Social Enterprise (SE), through this initiative, is determined to confront migrants smuggling and human trafficking (undocumented, irregular and forced migration) by working closely with other stakeholders and to establish formidable symbiotic relations between diverse key stakeholders such as the media, law enforcement agencies, diplomats, donor agencies, government ministries departments and agencies by employing effective lobbying, activism, campaigns, storytelling, soft diplomacy and policy recommendations. Aimed to influence and serve as a catalyst for transformative, radical and fundamental policies formulation and implementation paradigm shift towards authorities, policy or decision makers, leaders and influencers. Assuming greater political, corporate and leadership sense of urgency, capacity, efforts, mindsets, attitudes, mastery, passions, zeal, enthusiasm, commitments and responsibility for combating human migrants smuggling and human trafficking (undocumented, irregular and forced migration).
The direct beneficiaries of this project are tourism, travel and hospitality industry professionals, employees, service providers, companies, businesses, organizations, institutions and agencies. However, to achieve the desired broad-based and grassroots mandates, goals, objectives and targets, the under-listed critical but mostly taken for granted publics will also be integral part of all programs and activities;
- Religious organizations.
- Youth clubs and associations.
- Academics, students and educational institutions.
- Media or PR houses, practitioners and professionals.
- Public/Private sector leaders, officials and employees.
- Chiefs, Queen mothers, traditional leaders and community opinion leaders.
- Human trafficking and migrants smuggling endemic regions, districts, communities and towns.
- Anti-migrants smuggling and human trafficking activists, civil society organizations, institutions and groups.
- Professional associations/groups (lawyers, researchers, journalist, teachers, procurement, human resource officials etc.).
- Highly poor, needy, vulnerable, underprivileged, deprived, marginalized and minority groups, individuals and communities.
- All identifiable formal and informal grassroots organizations, groups, professionals (farmers, traders, artisans, drivers/transport unions etc.).
Sponsorship, Partnership, Collaboration or Further information
+233 541 741 202
+233 264 475 836
+233 248 824 018
+1 301 675 1358
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel