KWAMENA ADUONIN KAKRABA (Emmanuel), Founder and CEO
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) as an indigenous Ghanaian private sector authentic, exotic, conscientious, ethical, responsible and sustainable tourism, travel, vacation, holidays and hospitality. Eco Field trips, sightseeing, excursions, adventure, outdoor recreation and leisure. Events conceptualization, development, planning, management and organizing. Business, entrepreneurial, corporate, career or professional and personal development, consultancy, solutions, activities and experiences Social Enterprise (SE).
Will at all times and under all circumstances, strive to build and maintain the sustainability and green living, co-creation of social, cultural, economic and environmental impact and benefits business operational model as a non-negotiable pivot around which all its operational activities revolves. And with emphasis and special devotion to the organization’s principles of promoting socially, culturally, economically and environmentally responsible, conscientious, ethical, impact, values creation, purpose, responsibility, ecofriendly, community-inspired and people-centered Tourism, Travel and Hospitality.
This will be achieved through employing industry leadership, best practices and technology geared towards the stimulation of environmental, social, cultural, humanitarian and economic rejuvenation within grassroots, local and host communities. With the ultimate goal of achieving and maintaining higher standards, impeccable experiences, benefits, impact and values creation for our esteemed customers, positive destinations, sites, attractions, locations, indigenous residents and the environments.
The company’s target market for our strategic business units (SBU) are both international and domestic Corporate entities (companies, businesses, departments, agencies, institutions and organizations) and Social segments (groups, associations, clubs, networks, families, friends and individuals) that do not compromise on the best in customer courtesies aimed at inducing impeccable and unique experience within our carefully selected strategic business units (SBU). The flagship strategic business units (SBU) pursued by Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) includes but not limited to those highlighted below:
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality.
- Events Management and Organizing.
- Business, Entrepreneurial, Corporate, Projects, Programs, Personal and Professional or Career Development.
It is important to state here that as a company with a deep rooted believes and convictions in Social Entrepreneurship (SE), excessive profits making is and will never be our motivation. Rather, the desire to help especially the needy, poor, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized and minorities in society who shows the ability and desire for self-actualization, realization and development to achieve greater success in any field of human endeavor. Indeed, for Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd), profit making is just a means to an end, and never an end in itself. Therefore, we will strive to rely strictly on price differentiation as our strategic policy, taking into consideration, the economic and social status of our prospective and existing clients relative to pricing.
Based on our excellent local knowledge, expertise and experience, to facilitate the actualization of our zeal, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, resilient, resourceful and thriving communities, people and lifestyles, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) have identifies six (6) strategic impact focus areas. Our commitments to, and social contract with communities, society, humanity and people will address, promote, support and strengthen these carefully chosen challenges and issues, all of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through our people and people-centered, community-inspired Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII) project, we are absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable living, lifestyles, livelihoods, development, social and humanitarian assistance or services. Training, capacity building, public education, outreach, awareness raising and sensitization on pervasive and emerging critical challenges and issues confronting society, communities and people including and not limited to the following highlights:
- Livelihoods improvement/support, employable (technical and vocational) skills acquisition, education, healthy and active lifestyles.
- Sustainable or organic farming, agriculture and mining, sanitation, waste management, community greening, tree planting and horticulture.
- History, heritage and native and indigenous culture promotion, conservation, preservation and restoration, peace building, conflicts mediation and crisis management.
- Environmental, wildlife, ecological, natural resources, biodiversity, flora, fauna, energy, water and food conservation, preservation, protection, restoration and pollution or waste prevention.
- Business, entrepreneurial and career or professional development, corruption, human trafficking and migrants smuggling detection, prevention and response actions. Leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building, marketing, accounting or finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development.
- Diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building field trips, sightseeing, excursions, outdoor recreation, leisure and adventure as our contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihood. Domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, nature, biodiversity, natural resources, wildlife habitats, flora, fauna, marine and ecosystems management, preservation, conservation, protection, restoration and promotion. Particularly, at tourists destinations, locations, sites and attractions. Cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building competences development.
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact goals, objectives targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorship from domestic and international donors, philanthropists, impact investing/making, media, volunteer, social, humanitarian and public good/spirited public, civil and private institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public and societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children particularly girls, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices.
All donations, sponsorship and contributions, helps Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, marginalized, minorities, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian and economic support systems and development. Wildlife, biodiversity, nature, ecological, natural resources, water bodies, flora, fauna, environmental, marine and ecosystems protection, conservation and restoration projects.
Donations, Sponsorship, Partnership or More Information
+233 541 741 202
+233 264 475 836
+233 248 824 018
+1 301 675 1358
+43 660 417 9011
+39 331 732 2339
+44 780 333 6925
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel
Illegal or indigenous surface mining "galamsey" is causing massive destruction to Ghana's tropical rain forests, wetlands, water bodies, environments, wildlife habitats, nature, ecological, biodiversity, natural resources, flora, fauna, ecosystems and cocoa industry: "Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)", a Kra Travel Social, Cultural, Economic, Humanitarian and Environmental Responsibility, Purpose, Impact, Values Creation and Support Systems Project