Social, Cultural, Economic, Humanitarian, Environmental and Sustainable Development Support Systems, Opportunities, Interventions, Responsibilities, Purpose, Impact and Values Creation Driven Project
Under Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) flagship people and community centered “Humanity Alive International Initiative (HAII)”, the bird inspired “Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation (NEST)” project, was conceptualized, developed and introduced.
"Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation (NEST)", is a pro-grassroots, poor, needy, vulnerable, underprivileged, deprived, marginalized and minority philanthropic and charitable social inclusion, diversity management, inter-personal, cultural, community engagement, assistance and sustainable development project.
Through this project, Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is absolutely passionate, committed and will strive to constantly and consistently organize and provide sustainable, active and healthy living, lifestyles, livelihoods and development programs.
All the research, analysis and implementation guidelines done was to develop a program in line with a cherished typical age-old Ghanaian charitable, philanthropic, generosity, kindness and compassionate social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and sustainable development perspective, goodwill and benevolence practices. That amplifies community sharing and inter-dependency. And which serves as a formidable, valuable and reliable social, cultural, humanitarian and economic safety nets for the needy, poor, vulnerable, underprivileged, deprived and marginalized within communities and society especially, children.
Thematically, the "Neighborhoods Empowerment and Sustainable Transformation (NEST)” project, aims at periodically organizing and offering charitable and philanthropic events, programs and activities for grassroots, poor, needy, vulnerable, underprivileged, marginalized, minority and deprived people, groups and communities.
The direct beneficiaries of such events, activities and programs are Children, Seniors (Elderly), and in particular, the Youth, Persons with Special Needs, Disabilities, Reduced Mobility and Physically or Mobility Challenged.
Impact Thematic Pillars
Based on Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) excellent hands-on local knowledge, expertise and experience, and to facilitate the actualization of Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) passions, zeal, enthusiasm, commitments, determination and desire to activate, promote, support and strengthen sustainable, robust, resilient, resourceful, self-reliant and thriving communities, people, living, lifestyles and livelihoods. Within all spheres of life and/or human endeavors, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) have identified six (6) strategic impact focus areas. All of which are meticulous derivatives of the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Developmental, social, cultural, economic, humanitarian and environmental interventions, assistance or services. Training, capacity-building, public education, communications, relations, information dissemination, storytelling, soft diplomacy, outreach, awareness raising, sensitization and advocacy programs and activities. To be undertaking on diverse pervasive, systemic and emerging critical challenges, difficulties, barriers and issues confronting society, communities and people includes and not limited to the following highlights:
- History, heritage, native and indigenous culture conservation, preservation, protection and restoration. Peace-building, conflicts prevention or mediation and crisis management
- Livelihoods improvement and support, employable (business, entrepreneurial, projects, programs, personal, career or professional, technical and vocational) skills development and acquisition
- Sustainable or organic farming, agriculture and mining. Sanitation, pollution and waste prevention and/or disposal management. Community greening, tree planting and horticulture. Sports, healthy and active living, lifestyles and livelihoods
- Water, food, energy, environmental, wildlife, ecological, natural resources, biodiversity, nature, wildlife habitats, forest, vegetation, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems protection, conservation, preservation and restoration, pollution or waste prevention and management
- Human trafficking, migrants smuggling and corruption detection, prevention and response actions. Transformational leadership, democratic development, human and minority rights. Diversity management dynamics, social and intercultural communications and relationships building. Marketing, accounting, finance, ICT, online and digital literacy, competencies and skills development and acquisition
- Social, intercultural, diversity management, sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods field trips, sightseeing, excursions, adventure, outdoor recreation and leisure as Kra Travel’s (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) contribution to help leverage, promote, support, strengthen, sensitize and raise awareness relative to sports, active and healthy living, lifestyles and livelihoods, domestic tourism, waste, environmental, wildlife, biodiversity, natural resources, ecological, nature, flora, fauna, water bodies, marine and ecosystems management, conservation, preservation, protection and restoration particularly, at tourists sites, locations and attractions. Cultivate leadership, diversity management, social and intercultural communications and relationships building competences development
Strategic Social and Humanitarian Appeal
Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) is a startup Social Enterprise (SE) at its very nascent stage. Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) therefore, does not have all the required resources or financial capabilities and cannot do it all by itself.
To achieve our broad based and grassroots impact, mandates, goals, objectives and targets, the Social Enterprise (SE), Kra Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) currently request, needs, welcome and will appreciate strategic donations, support, partnerships, collaborations and sponsorships. From domestic and international donors, diplomatic missions, philanthropists, impact investing and making. Media, volunteer, social, humanitarian, development and public good or spirited corporate, public, civil and private sector institutions, organizations, companies, ministries, departments, agencies, professionals, groups, clubs, networks, individuals and especially our esteemed existing and/or prospective customers.
Please let us join hands to create sustainable social, cultural, economic, humanitarian, environmental and democratic values with the end goal of achieving and maintaining an impactful public and societal good for the benefits of the very poor, vulnerable, needy, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, minorities and humanity in general.
Your gracious donations will assist to leverage the suffering and dry the tears of many adorable children, youth and women who may otherwise fall prey to unscrupulous individuals, groups and/or self-destructive social vices.
Donations helps Kra Travel (Kra Integrated Solutions Ltd) to fund and/or support our pro-poor, needy, vulnerable, deprived, underprivileged, marginalized, grassroots and indigenous sustainable social, cultural, humanitarian, economic and democratic development, wildlife, biodiversity, nature, ecological and environmental protection initiatives.
Donation, Sponsorship or Support information
Socialize with Kra Travel on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @kratravel